Wednesday, December 12, 2012

In the summer of 2006, my daughter was playing outside running around in the yard. Suddenly, we heard her horrified scream as she burst through the door. When my wife and I ran out from the kitchen and met her at the house foyer, we were shocked to see her entire face swollen up like a balloon. You couldn't make out her facial features for this horrible looking swelling. She wasn't in pain but her own face terrified her from this allergic reaction. My wife reached for the phone to call 911. Something in me rose up and I snatched the phone from her and said, "let's lay hands on her and command this thing to go!". We laid hands on her and commanded the swelling to go down in Jesus' name! then we made a dash for the car and headed to the hospital, which is less than 5 minutes from the house. we had always preached, pray first and everything else second.
When we arrived at the hospital, I went ahead to speak to the receptionist who was looking at me strangely. I turned around and saw the reason. My daughter's face had come back to normal in less than 5 minutes! Truly, it is by His stripes that we are healed. he still heals today, just as He has done and will continue to do in all the ages until He returns. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment